Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

1st AD posted:

Also I consider Vitor's late career resurgence as a result born out of PED usage - I don't think he would've been able to commit to the kind of training needed to develop a well-rounded kicking game in a 3-4 year period without having loads of drugs that helped him with recovery.

TRT Vitor was such a guilty pleasure. Sort of feel the same way about Romero he just doesn't seem human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
I imagine the UFC (WME-IMG) have to be a bit nervous. I'm sure Conor and Floyd want to do this without their involvement so they can have a larger share of the pie. If the UFC challenge this in court it'll tie up their mega-star and it's possible they could end up with the Ali act being extended to cover MMA.

But I honestly believe Floyd when he says he is retired. Unless he gets rolled by the tax man again I don't see him fighting.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

Work Friend Keven posted:

What if the fight was against a non boxer that he'd easily beat with no risk to himself or his body.

He fought Berto. So you are probably right.

Nifft fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 15, 2017

• Locked thread