Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Skip My Posts posted:

i just wanan say that there is absolutely nothing more to the story than what was said here, i don't know anything about other sites mobn posts retarded poo poo on, if people are following him around online they're psychos and he's a bitch for insinuating that i stalk him. no need to jump all over the mod for a 6 hour probation. gently caress you mobn

You're obsessed!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

manyak posted:

I didnt watch it but apparently he was a stupid dick head on the show and lots of people didnt like him. I only started watching him after that and i like him so i will never watch it

yeah he was a huge rear end in a top hat and got drunk and said some weird poo poo to people but he is so fun to watch fight that it is easy to forget it. but you have the right idea in not watching his tuf season.

Him vs Khabib is the fight I've been most excited to see for a long time so this card is ridiculous.

• Locked thread