Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
UFC posted Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia 2, for the three of you who haven't seen it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9in4mcVWvI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
FS1 is airing UFC 205 tonight.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

LobsterMobster posted:

Marina Shafir is a "Horsewoman" that did judo with Ronda growing up. She is bad at fighting, currently with a 1-2 record
In hindsight, all the Horsewomen were bad.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
On the overhead cam you can see Browne's head shake from the impact, but it looks like that Kimbo vs Dada 5000 whiff knockdown from the front.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Wouldn't it be another boring ground control exercise like GSP vs Diaz, which for some reason people are clamoring to see a rematch of? Conor got taken down by Chad$, who is 20-30 pounds smaller than GSP, doesn't have as good a top game, and doesn't train with Olympic wrestlers.

I'll grant that GSP fights are more likely to be good and cool than Mayweather fights, but in both cases I'm amazed that there is hype for fights that are likely to be really boring and one-sided (GSP vs Diaz 2, GSP vs Conor, Mayweather vs anyone).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Dan Hardy's breakdown on Khabib vs TFerg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7MPbVB0Hbg

edit: at least I said what it is :argh:

• Locked thread