Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

CommonShore posted:

He's an Australian judo dad with a surprisingly good UFC record whose fights tend to be bloody and fun, except for one of his fights, which was one of the worst modern UFC fights I've ever seen. I'm not going to tell you which one it was.

Ah, dan kelly vs smug ugly fat guy. Thrilling!!

Dan Didio posted:

Misha Cirkunov, Rick Story and Lorenz Larkin are apparently no longer on the UFC roster.

:rip: Larkin i'll always remember u. Story was cool and his fight against nelson was so hilarious because of how favored nelson was by the commentators even though he spent most the fight getting blasted over and over

dan hardy: "I'm not much of a nelson expression reader but my gut instinct after watching gunnar lose 4 rounds in a row is that he looks confused."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

ummmm... alright.

enzyte salesmen are going to be all over this thing

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

mike goldberg was compensated with corn nuts and monster energy drink

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Just another way that Yoel Romero has cheated.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

thats funny but pretty ruthless .. sometimes lactic build up can cause u to puke. its harmless, it just means u dug deep.

its not harmless. i have acid vomit

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

The bride walked out, stepped on a scale in front of the altar, her family ooes and aahs, she flexes, then mean muggs for a moment, then she drops her arms and immediately walks over to the buffet to eat a handfull of cake and a jug of lemonade without a word.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

manyak posted:

Conor would have a chance against either guy but this fight is pretty clearly gonna decide who the current best LW is

I want nate to fight the winner

• Locked thread