Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

chaleski posted:

He also just said that Jon Jones will likely fight the winner of DC vs Rumble in July so I look forward to Bones' next coke-fueled disaster/drug test failure

At this point it feels like the only question is whether it happens before the fight or after he wins the title (the latter would probably be far funnier)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

chaleski posted:

Jones beats up DC to unify the belts, gets popped again, and DC goes back to being Interim Champ in the meanwhile while Jon goes on his 20th redemption story

As long as we continue to get photoshops of DC nodding while going :xd: I'm all in.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

At the very least, you have to see this in its entirety:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iAg2IywPvo&t=145s

"Let's take a look at it one more time!"
Stop Joe, he's already dead! :gonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Memento posted:

Jon Jones has made a fuckton of money from this sport but he's still the modern-era UFC Champion I consider most likely to be living in a van outside a gym by the time he's 40.

Nah Jones is really good about saving his money. When he was in that car crash with the pregnant woman that he ran away from, he made a point of going back to get his money before running away again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

if you combined all the talents of chan sung jung and none of the talents of dominick cruz you'd end up with the perfect fighter!

Ahaha, fantastic :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

still its nice of them to formally acknowledge that making your opponent cum is a legitimate path to victory

Jon Jones has made Cormier do it twice without even getting into the ring with him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey I gave Skip a 6 hour probation (which is nothing, it's already almost over) because I thought they were taking things too far and going overboard and needed a break. It's as simple as that, disagree with it if you like but it was my call.

I don't want to poo poo up the thread with explanations or justifications for every mod action I take (which are very few, usually you guys handle yourselves just fine) but if any of you ever want me to clarify something send me a PM or post in a QCS thread about it. Thanks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

probate people who like Michael Bisping or think Jose Aldo is good

I don't wanna probate myself :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's a sticky but in case you missed it, everybody is recommended to change their passwords just to be on the safe side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CommonShore posted:

Oh I also just learned that the old guitarist from Anthrax apparently gave up his secondary career as a luxury watch maker and will be fighting Mark Godbeer at UFC 209.

I hope this exact sentence is how UFC chooses to promote UFC 209

• Locked thread