Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Nifft posted:

TRT Vitor was such a guilty pleasure. Sort of feel the same way about Romero he just doesn't seem human.

Poor guy just wanted to go to his car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

He really identified with Cruz's post layoff destruction of Japanese scum who dare lay claim to Dokdo.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Stipe is going to win.

Also my friend was at a restaurant in Cleveland yesterday and sent me a grainy creepshot.

He looks like a cardboard cutout.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Sagat isn't even in SF5.

Or is he :tinfoil:

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

...and the pitch! posted:

I don't know anything about Korean mandatory military service but I bet famous athletes get special treatment.

Does their military have an esports team?

I know Boxer did a thing with the military when Brood War was still huge

edit:

quote:

After Lim joined the Republic of Korea Air Force, he started putting his fame to work. After a month and a half an Air Force pro-gaming team was created. Lim found some retired pro-gamers who joined the Air Force before him, including H.O.T-Forever, CLon, ChRh, fOru, Rage, Qoo, Sunny and MuMyung. Together they formed the first military pro-gaming team. Two months after the team was announced, ACE (Airforce Challenge E-sports) was official. ACE first played in the 2008 ShinHan Proleague, and has participated ever since.[needs update]

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Queering Wheel posted:

One thing I do remember about the TKZ/Aldo fight is that both of them got injured from that fight. Aldo's foot was broken in the first round, and then of course it ended after TKZ's shoulder got separated. Who knows what else was wrong with them going into the fight too. I just have a good feeling that Zombie can go on one last run after he had all that time to heal, I hope I'm right :)

Yeah, if nothing else I think TKZ's gameplan was to turn up the pace in the later part of the fight where Aldo would at the very least not be as fresh as he is in the earlier rounds. The broken foot made things interesting because it opened up a lot of options for TKZ and it looked like the momentum was starting to swing his way before his shoulder fell off. I still think it's a pretty interesting fight. TKZ probably needs to take another fight or two to firmly settle himself in the now-stacked featherweight division, though.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

tesilential posted:

I don't see him beating Woodley or Thompson at this point. Lawlor would be competitive but I might pick GSP.

I think he would beat Woodley easily. I don't want to see that fight only because it would validate all of Woodley's whining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

Hendricks says he's 197, so he's got until Saturday morning to hit 186.

I don't believe he is and I don't believe he will.

He's bragging about eating anything he wants. This will surely end well (for us)

• Locked thread