Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I just got caught up with the show again I still really miss Miller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

My wife thinks it's hilarious that they try to make the lady who plays Avasarala Indian when she doesn't look or sound even vaguely Indian.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Are you really defending their bad casting of Indians?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You pay for it and we'll see.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Did they? I thought I remember them not knowing which secret Cylon they were gonna reveal until the last minute.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Dark matter was fine but it took 3 seasons to find its footing and now it's canceled so they aren't going to finish it. Moral of the story is get your poo poo together with your sci-fi shows.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh no start with SG1 if it's your bag then go to universe. Universe doesn't get good till season 2 and then it's canceled.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

And it was laughably bad the first season. Like literally body swap rape.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That girl is also a major character in Dark Matter.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Is Thomas Jane back this season cause I need me some Joe the rear end Crusher Miller back into this show?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He’s alien goo, goo doesn’t die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He was I just wanted an excuse to use it. Such a good line.

• Locked thread