Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ZorajitZorajit posted:

That day wait for The Magicians is killing me, but I'll be getting Expanse s3 through Google this year as well.

Is Google Video better than Amazon Prime videos? I have both and am probably gonna purchase this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

I believe Amazon has the highest quality video

I'm in this boat generally too, I just never even thought about watching it through Google Videos even though I'm like 100% in the Google Overlords camp!

ZorajitZorajit posted:

I've got a Chromecast hooked up to my tv, so I use Google since it streams HD to it essentially without set up. If another service has a higher quality, I can live with that.

Word! I need to check out Chromecast, might be nice..

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Phi230 posted:

I only have a dreamcast

it's thinking

• Locked thread