Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Platystemon posted:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/AgileBasicCleanerwrasse.mp4

Can I embed this full‐res version? Let us see.

e: Yes, but it breaks tables.

1080p
Worth it for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Phobophilia posted:

I mean, what really is the difference between having fusion weapons and having a fusion drive that has enough delta v loaded to slam a rock into someone?

Well, now that I think about it, a rock already packs a ton of gravitational potential energy into its existence.
I don't think your second sentence makes sense.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

AirborneNinja posted:

In the book she doesn't upgrade because shes an amazon and they don't make armor in her size.
Would this thread complain more or less if Gal Gadot had been cast?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

ITT people who didn't pay attention in high school science

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Svaha posted:

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Calling out people for being ignorant is fine, but at least take the time to correct them instead of just sitting there all :smug: and proclaiming everyone ignorant while contributing nothing.
My point is a lot of complaints in this thread about tactical realism and what not are based on bad science.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I streamed the episode on Syfy.com and the VFX didn't look nearly as nice as in post above. Good job Syfy :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Docking a ship to Eros then accelerating it to the Sun is stupid because that leaves a bunch of time for UN/MCRN ships to investigate and get contaminated with the protomolecule. Not everything is about energy efficiency. :colbert:

• Locked thread