Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011
Shirtless Amos best Amos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011
Is that Adam Savage on the Venus Ship?

NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011
I was expecting Alex to do a minor thrust and move the gun into Holden's hand.

Edit: And kicking the floor to move the shotgun was a neat trick.

NuclearEagleFox!!! fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 20, 2017

NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011
I think it would have been better had they not spoiled the whole episode in the preview video they released.

NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011
Speaking of B5, I think there will need to be some restructuring of the viewing order after it all plays out so the arcs are properly laid out.

In Naomi's speech she says "Mars has it, Earth has it". But how does she know that? They successfully quarantined Ganymede and destroyed the proto-person. The Roci crew doesn't seem to know much of anything about Venus either.

• Locked thread