Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
override367
Apr 29, 2013

Eiba posted:

I want to laugh at the people who incorrectly call out physics mistakes, but it actually just makes me sad that people watched that scene and thought "she should have exploded" or "she was moving wrong" instead of just being horrified by what was actually happening. It was a really hosed up, really good scene.

The show doesn't always get it right, but people seem quick to call it out for not looking the way they think it should, when the show often takes pains to make things accurate, even at the cost of looking the way people expect. (Most of the time. See the size of Jupiter as a counterexample that I'm personally very willing to forgive.)

Jupiter being huge is gorgeous and cinematic and I don't care if it's not realistic

They do sound effects in space battles too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

override367
Apr 29, 2013
I got the impression the hobos were part of an underground economy, hence barter and scrip (nobody was taxing anything going on there) and not representative of people on basic

who lives in all those residential buildings we saw an episode ago in the large shot of the area if everyone's a hobo

• Locked thread