Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
What about Prax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Anderson Dawes south London accent is ridiculous and I lol everytime

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Crazycryodude posted:

It sounds more South African than anything to me.

Where do you get that? It doesn't sound south African at all. Most i hear is south London, maybe mixed with a few other London accents but definitely not south African

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VagueRant posted:

The refugee plotline was legitimately moving, even though I wonder if The 100 did it better. (Seriously, season 1 and 2 of that show are underrated gems.) Surprised whenever I see complaints about Naomi or her actor.

I got 20 minutes into the first episode of The 100 and turned it off because it was garbage

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

etalian posted:

It's one of the shows in which the first season takes a while to get going due to the old exposition trap.

enraged_camel posted:

It takes an upswing really, really quickly. By the end of episode two you'll be like :stonk:

It was the manufactured teen drama that really put me off

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Im surprised no one has suggested yet that holden is some kind of deconstruction of the archetypal lead good guy by actually being played as an insufferable self righteous unlikeable prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

No he's just as bland and dumb in the books

• Locked thread