Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

should be bannon though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

its the fukken mines of moria

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

is there any way we can set that as the background for gip

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/865250670831702016/photo/1

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/i/moments/865067510965653504

this is really good

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I know for a loving fact this isn't true

because I tried to be one

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

beach body 2017

im the lil' baby dick

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

that baby dick deserves to be an av for someone

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyC_NKEz62A&t=10s

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

If every response isn't a full metal jacket quote I'm going to be disapointed

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i hope more anime nerds from 4chan gas themselves

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yes. YES. - m bison

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

#mewtwo

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Imagine being deployed since january and getting back home and reading up on what all has happened lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

This is the most "gently caress you" I've ever really felt about any christmas movie. I didn't watch it, but listened to a flophouse podcast about it. It's basically just a super tortured interpretation of the Bible and Jesus' teachings to support not feeling bad about being super duper rich and going whole hog on consumerism, capitalism, and pagan symbols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5-yA66kaVc

Biblical Jesus would be running around that movie set yelling and knocking poo poo over.

kirk cameron is fukken weird

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

'im just asking questions!'

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

who is this guy

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

ded posted:

This is from a real mailer that came in my mailbox.

real talk different political parties are going to take that different ways

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mods changed my name posted:

the best part about the AOC ones are that you could just as easily put them over pictures of trump and they might be believable.

the thing is Trump has said so much moronic poo poo that you don't even need to make up dumbass poo poo like the the uber or 214 thing

the trump one would have to be the opposite though like a reporter just asked him if the US should ban the use of DD-214 as an offensive weapon and he just goes on a rant about DD-214'ing immigrants or something

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Guess you’ve repressed the Obama years when you couldn’t say Merry Christmas without being dragged screaming into a windowless Prius for immediate transfer to Sharia Re-education Camps. All that ended when Trump led a daring Space Force raid on a compound in Pakistan, freeing Santa Claus and Jesus and ending the War on Christmas.
my aunt gets LEGIT TRIGGERED by people saying happy holidays its hilarious

someone else I knew would get really upset when people abbreviated christmas to xmas because it was putting an x through christ

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

self opening can of tuna

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

im glad she exists so idiots stop trying to make that idiot chelsea manning the postergirl of the left

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

I feel like Manning disappeared faster than Bergdahl on a one-man patrol.

she was running for senate and kept popping up because of that and I was involved in a really funny slap fight in c-spam over it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The marine corps is like a violent druggie who has really odd moments of complete clarity. IEDs are loving people up so they switch to nomex flight suits until there is a better solution.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

oh my god the original design of the skin is obviously a peace sign/vietnam war/protest stuff but its spike in popularity is because it has lots of writing on it that on the surface level resembles the NZ shooter's writing on his gun.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Objectivists are selfish lovers I'd be willing to bet

there was a goon who kept a spread sheet tracking how much he spent on a girl and how much he got laid

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1173368574406250496

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Adbot