Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I have to admit that from the other side of the ocean this presidency just keeps on giving and giving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

poo poo

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

This one was waaaay too much effort and still it was somehow worth it.

http://www.theonion.com/video/new-marijuana-study-says-everyone-knows-youre-high-35386

Force de Fappe fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Sep 7, 2017

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Hanggliding into a baseball stadium filled with hivemind redheads.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Military is brown.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Binging on this right now, holy poo poo I love her :stare: :love:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

The dumbest fucks around when I worked the helldesk at uni for beer money were 1. medical professors 2. law professors. Sure there were some dumb pieces of ambulatory meat in other departments but those two stood out like the end of a hockey stick plot.

e: lest we forget, a certain presidential candidate who is pretty much one of the greates neurosurgeons ever and also believes the Bible literally. I just look on them as some variation of idiot savants these days.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

yeah man it's mostly just loving sad and denigrating, just like the rest of military life

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Natalie Wynn keeps getting better and better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtj7LDYaufM

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

Definitely stay away from veterans

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

EBB posted:

god drat well i declare
have you seen the like?
their walls are built of cheeto dust
their motto is "well, not all men"

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

Yeah that's the guy.

Edit: urban legend before-there-was-a-forum Sgt. Zeno from the Pentagon who used to call the Mojave Phone booth from the Pentagon on the regular, before the Mojave Phone Booth was widely known.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nzzkgb/mojave

Zeno posted on SA too. Before that he was a mainstay on the alt.tasteless USENET newsgroup. He's a good guy, and funny too. I hope he's living his best life.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

He did.post here, why I brought it up. Had some great pictures. Retired now I think.

I don't recall him from USENET, but it was a big place from 1993 on.

Aw, I'm a shithead. I think he stayed mostly in AT, definitely one of the solid regulars. That place had some serious quality posts up through the ages.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

moths posted:

Gone in 14 Words

:drat:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

She is Strom Thurmonds witch wife

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I don't really know how to analyze this but I'm sure someone will get a chewing-out over it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

"Why are you laughing? Lemme see"
"..."
"what the gently caress"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I wonder if that trick from BLIT of necking a bottle of vodka to erase short-term memory works