Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

how the hell do those chicken legs support that big rear end belly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

chickenhead sluts

:chloe:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

McNally posted:

Donny Five-Aces

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

Watched that last night; it’s very good. And way more informative than just dunking on Elon.

donoteat is a goon and all of his civil planning stuff that he does is amazing

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

A lot of sex offenders' odds of recidivism are up there with any (male) member of the general public's odds of being a first-time offender.

Last year, WI's previous attorney general up and decided that a poo poo load of people who weren't recidivists are now actually recidivists and so are subject to lifetime GPS monitoring, lifetime registration, etc. No take-backs on multiple count plea bargains! Whoops!

Despite a significant presence in urban cj-reform movements like #closeMSDF, sex offenders aren't invited into the #BLM tent cuz everyone imagines coke-bottle bespectacled diddle-fiend white boys instead of the same old story of youthful mistakes combined with living below the poverty line.

But I might be drunk. AMA.

extremely glad to be moving to the most segregated city in america

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

so, this is the second time i've seen "wow sorry, I'd love to answer but you're out of time"

how the gently caress is that a possible response when you're testifying in front of congress?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

new donoteat is up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-r5ulpoQQ

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://twitter.com/NoContextBoomer/status/1085304226702639104

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

(slavery)

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Rudy staying hydrated

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Who was the AI goon that drove to Nebraska in a Jeep they kept breaking down to fix an old tow truck and then ended up lighting the goon’a he was staying at front yard on fire

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i'm the displayed dog tags

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

it's actually a "z" as in "Weezer", and you can see the similarities to their logo. This particular person just happens to be a big fan of the pinkertons

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Herman Merman posted:

How does a groverhaus joke get 12K likes :confused:

the legend of groverhaus extends far beyond this forum

i know the Well There's Your Problem crew did a whole episode on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Cori Bush AND AOC huh.
hm