Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Martin McGuinness was the IRA commander at the height of the troubles including during Bloody Sunday in '72.

He was responsible for a lot of people getting killed and tortured including many members of the Parachute regiment. McGuinness managed to escape justice and join politics during the peace process, some say because he had changed his ways and some say just to avoid prosecution.

The British Army, and Paras in particular are pretty bitter about this. That Warrant Officer would have missed the worst of the troubles but clearly felt strongly enough about McGuinness and Adams to have those bottles of Port made up.

McGuinness died a few days ago but until mid January he was Deputy first Minister in Northern Ireland.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Holiday snaps from Trumps vacation to Cambodia.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

FastestGunAlive posted:

Not sure if this is kosher for the ce thread so posting here. I think my iq dropped a few points

We don't have armed security guards in the UK. That's clearly the most glaring factual inaccuracy there.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
That's been on Virgin Upper class for years because you can't talk to the person sat next to you on account of a wall being there.

I think you're able to set your username as well so you could set it to something like 'First Officer' and try to tell someone that you know they are carrying contraband and you won't shop them if they split it with you.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

He should wear that t-shirt on a Friday lunchtime in Whitechapel. He'd definitely get hosed but more in the metaphotical sense.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Didn't he fire some retarded kid into one of their wombs? That's gonna cost you.

Coathangers aren't free.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Prostitutes are generally more honest and have greater professional dignity than Donald Trump, the President of the United States.

So you're saying that the First Lady has more moral fiber than the President?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

He advertises for men to gently caress his wife, I hardly think he would balk at a few swastikas. I'm not sure what that's called, I think it begins with a C.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Please enjoy this satisfying article.

And his Richard Nixon tattoo, which should give Mueller something interesting to look at while he fucks him in the arse.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/trump-adviser-roger-stone-giant-anthropomorphic-dick/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Your retarded politics have infected my highstreet now

That's on rotation along with a load of mocking images about Boris Johnson.