Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

DoktorLoken posted:

Mind you he's huge Trump supporter and compared Black Lives Matter to ISIS in a county that is over 1/4 African American and voted over 65% Democratic in the 2016 election.

You are also forgetting that county is Milwaukee. And they have re-elected him three loving times. :cryingcheese:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

only two more spaces :thunk:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Wtf is the rooster for.

I honestly thought those were norman rockwell parodies when they first started appearing on the internet.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

My Team Good, Their team Bad.

Monday night football ruined America.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

He's not posing with it.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Points for logical consistency.

The Imperium of Man is a totalitarian military state. Cops wanting to emulate that vs a criminal vigilante makes way more sense.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Its a brokebrain reaction to black history month.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Nystral posted:

Which one had the stupid idiot son with the ugly shirt business?

That's a grandson. I met him once, pre-shirt business. Kid had a lot of issues. I felt bad for him actually, even after learning he had arrived on a private jet.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Leftists eat their own. RIP contrapoints.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

A Bad Poster posted:

Can I get a TL;DR version of this?

MRC48B posted:

Leftists eat their own.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

Is that loving Zorg?

Jean-Baptiste, Emanuel, Zorg.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

The political clusterfuck that was the Confederacy needs to be part of the Civil War unit in schools.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Pryor on Fire posted:

Yes, and the camps were designed to rely on slave labor as much as possible because of this, including work like cleaning out the bodies from the chambers and burning/burying. Even most of the hardened nazis couldn't handle this work without breaking down so they just used slave camp labor.

Don't worry, next time I'm sure automation and robotics will be advanced enough that this won't be an issue.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I saw a lawn sign today for trump2020, with the slogan "No more Bullshit"

was definitely a crack ping moment for me.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I would love to do a Lionel hutz, but it was rather rural and I don't want to get shot.

yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

metalocalypse movie previews looking good.