Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

aphid_licker posted:

Bomb Putin for mansplaining to the leader of the free world

Still, a pretty credible knife hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Nothing's misspelled, immersion ruined.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Good of them to budget for getting a future stealthicopter gunship for gate guard use.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Brütal

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Suicide Watch posted:

I know it's because jets are more capable and more expensive now, but was that the case even in WW2?

They also had enlisted pilots in WW2.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

ManMythLegend posted:

Generation Kill, but samurais sounds awesome.

Camono picture aside, it really does.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

As I understand it, no matter how good or bad your habits are, the strongest indicator of lifespan is still the ages your parents died. So after 2045 it's all on you, suckers.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Slim Pickens posted:

I need a larger, cleaned-up version of that so I can hang it in the break room

There's a cleaner one down in the comments.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Dumb ForTwo

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

"His supporters are worried he'll say something that doesn't make sense..." Hahaha, no. They are not. His supporters were shouting angrily at the screen at that line before they went to check WND.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

My Spirit Otter posted:

Fox is talking about Biden but Daily Show cut clips of trump in

That'll just make them angrier.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I mean, after the Baghdad Betty thing, it was pretty much a requirement to have Bart featured prominently.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Notahippie posted:

Goddamn the 21st century is weirder than any science fiction.

https://twitter.com/moeguns_derrick/status/1293310032533245952

This is sweet to me, like a melon

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Secretly. In front of the White House.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

TW for Mike Sparks content

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

A.o.D. posted:

I am not full of poo poo, I just took a massive dump.

:v:

The one on the left is Russian, but definitely not a Slava-class. It doesn't have the racks and racks of exposed launch tubes. The other two are a Nimitz (I think) and a Spruance (I'm sure of).

The one on the right is a Tarantul-class missile corvette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Elviscat posted:

TBF, the US loves putting Russian jets and warships on pro-military propaganda as well, little give, little take.

The ones from the mid-Cold War have all those spiky bits and are very photogenic, after all.