Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Slim Pickens posted:

I mean DHS has already put out poo poo like "we must secure our southern border and a safer future for our American children" and "$14B will go towards building 88 kilometers of border wall"

I remember the first one, you got a link or source for the second one?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
From my chud FB feed:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
All that attitude and it’s just an E-5.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Maybe he’s wondering why we don’t employ warrant officers. And the reason is simple. All airlines pay better than Warrant Officer pay.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Warrant officers are commissioned officers.

I’m not sure that’s necessarily true for all CW1’s/CW2’s.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

WO1 is not presidential commissioned but CW2 and up are.

Yeah I knew there was something screwy with it

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Wait, who is he arguing with saying that it isn’t okay to be white? I’ve literally never heard someone say this, it’s the funniest sounding poo poo to me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I’ve just never worn sunglasses. I’m also goddamn near blind, and I’m sure the two are somehow connected. Ya’ll just reminded me to go pick up my new glasses from the eye doctor, they’ve been sitting there for a bit.

I’m really bad at glasses.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hahaha, I’ll eat your rear end. This owns so hard.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Fuckin’ :lol:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Good lord I want to print that tweet out, and just have it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Re: Gallhagers Trident getting pulled:

He’s gonna pardon those CO’s that helped do in Epstein. Just wait.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 20, 2019

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Oh man I’m going to hell for laughing at that video.

You dudes who didn’t watch were wise, shits either gonna bother you and make you sick or bother you and make you laugh like I did.

Either way, poo poo would have bothered you. It’s graphic as gently caress, and cartoonishly gory. Your not missing anything by skipping it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
God I need that air brushed on the side of a windowless van.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Oh man I love this

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I seriously hope he isn’t a pedophile in addition to being an accused rapist.

I’ve only ever heard chuds call him a pedophile, so that makes me very skeptical of the charge.

Fuckin’ 2020 man.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 21, 2020

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Richard Bong posted:

I laughed then I was sad.

He’s right about the weebs. (I still don’t know exactly what the word means but we used it for the Anime dorks and Furries) lot of that in intel.

I’m just gonna go on record as saying some of the most hosed up jobs in the USAF revolve around those goddamned drones. Kill TV is a legit thing, and if you are the least bit squeamish about killing, the job will gently caress you up. Because we kill a ton of motherfuckers with drones. And not all (or even most) of them are high ranking terrorists that are clearly in need of a hellfire. poo poo, if the wrong dudes showed up to those funerals he mentions, and there’s enough bad guy nexus going on, we’re gonna loving kill them at the funeral. Or a wedding. Or pretty much anywhere. We definitely try to avoid hitting mosques and hospitals and poo poo. But as we all know, it’s working with imperfect people, using imperfect intelligence, in very stressful and time crunched environments. So yeah, collateral damage is definitely a thing.

Personally conflicted about my time doing that. It got me into a community that did very cool things, but on the whole balance of things, I’d sacrifice my time in the cool selectively manned units if it meant I wouldn’t have done the predator mission. And that’s saying something since a lot of my pride in my service revolves around those selective units and my time in them.

It’s like a video game that shreds your humanity and leaves you with moral quandaries that are very hard to get through. And since it’s all Classified and Compartmented, you can’t even get into details even if you do go seek help from mental health even if the counselor has a clearance (officers generally all at least have a secret clearance). And details are important to the mental healing process.

I feel like we need to get cleared, read in, competent mental health folks who can help with that poo poo. The way they handled poo poo up until 2013 was.. bullshit. I seriously doubt it’s very different in 2020- but I have to admit I’m out of date on recent developments. Maybe they’ve done something since then. I hope they have.

You can (could, when I got out at least) make about $100-$120k a year deployed to Afghanistan doing predator Mission Controlling as a contractor.

That is not enough money, unless you are some kind of sociopath. And the $36k-$50k a year you get as an enlisted person doing that poo poo deployed for a year sure the gently caress isn’t enough.

When he says he doesn’t know why they had contractors doing it instead of just enlisted men- it’s easy- it breaks Airmen. At an incredibly high rate, at that. Broken Airmen cost way more than $120k contractors. And we never created a dedicated career field for it, so it’s been a mix of intel ops and imagery analysts doing the job, and it’s kind of the USAF’s luck of the draw on whether that intel body can do the job. Literally no training prepares you for the job ahead of time, it’s all OJT and baptism with fire. With a contractor you can hire and fire. With an Airman your stuck with whoever AFPC filled the slot with, and how well that kid can do the job. It’s not an easy job, either. Though it’s a relatively safe one as long as you aren’t embedded with an assault force. Contractors don’t do the embedding, or at least didn’t when I was working that mission. That almost certainly has changed though, because they wanted to change that as far back as 2006 because special operations types aren’t all that hot for random Joe Schmo Intel Airman to go outside the wire with them lugging his toughbook and Radio / ROVER gear next to the commander.

In short, the predator world is a land of contrasts, and hellfires. So many goddamn hellfires.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Jun 6, 2020

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Uh other than the “Where we go one, we go all” part, which I don’t know wtf is about, that’s just the standard oath of office.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

:stare:

He has no marbles left to lose, just cracks to ping.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Which is rich coming from a guy who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI on behalf of a foreign power.

No loving kidding.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
What’s 18th century English for “Crack, Ping!”?

Ben Franklin was an original crack and pinger.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LongDarkNight posted:

I'd follow Ltc. Mcfucknuckles into hell.

Right? I like my leaders like I like my coffee. Hot, black, and up my rear end.

Bet that guy could lead cats in a fight he’s such a goddamn natural born leader.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That mustache isn't regulation either. He just can't grow in the sides of the goatee, from mustache to chin fuzz.

Poo-lice that moo-stache.

AT-4 moron (AT-4on) makes me glad I made a bong out of my LAW tube.

I should take it to a protest once I fix it and walk around smoking out of it.

The more I think about Bong Ross the more I realize I probably have less lung volume than a spent LAW tube has in air volume. Smoking is a motherfucker.

Then again when THC is involved the will finds a way.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Oh, there's no way I could clear it now either. I could tear it apart again and make a smaller chamber, but :effort:. Probably be a great way to kill a bag of bottom shelf while walking along in a march though. Covid ruins the fun of taking a bong to a public function.

Imagine how depressing bonnoroo is gonna be in the age of COVID.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Edited out Ducktales video.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Sep 15, 2020

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Oooofff. Honestly, that’s not even the YouTube link I meant to share. I guess I copied the wrong one from having that video open from the Doomsday Economics thread.

It’s been edited out. I’m not trying to be insensitive or provocative about child exploitation.

My sincerest apologies, my bad.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I’m fuckin dying over here

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013