Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

jfc is that the girl from the raid

Apparently there are pictures of her dead as well, shot in the neck. I'm not going to go looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

subterfudge posted:

Shot in the neck, or caught shrapnel to the neck? I would hope it was an accidental wound from an explosion but I wouldn't put it past seals to smoke an 8 year old girl.

Shot, according to The Guardian and (lol) The Sun. In other news, Terry Gilliam apparently has a side gig writing press statements for Centcom:

quote:

“Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula has a horrifying history of hiding women and children within militant operating areas and terrorist camps, and continuously shows a callous disregard for innocent lives.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

~happy valentines~

roses are red
harambe is dead

last line doesn't rhyme!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Missionary Positron posted:

It's like that classic forums post about neckbeards and fedoras, except fedoras are replaced by fethisized military gear:

He's so close to figuring out that this is the point of all advertising. It's like watching a baby stand, take a step, and flop forward. Haha, look at those redditors being affected by marketing, what rubes!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I thought it was because the broader conflict between France and England made the revolution a low tier priority until a couple years later when England swang that international dong on us.

But uh yeah, let's say it was about guns and not about shrewd political maneuvers.

That's some lazy revisionism. The American colonies were extremely important to Great Britain—not least because of the role they played in countering French influence in North America. The American Revolutionary War wasn't a sideshow to the French conflict, it was integral to it.

e: On second though, I think you might be confusing the Revolution with the War of 1812.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jul 4, 2017

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Deathy McDeath posted:

This can't be real. It has to be a photoshop. There's no way the White House's chefs would allow a president to get this bloated and corpulent

There's no way that photo isn't at least stretched vertically.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

that twitter account

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
the emperor's new multirole fighter

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Amazing how everyone you helped was shot in the rectum.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
There's nothing in that article to suggest that Trump had anything to do with the decision.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

three monsters that destroy cities and eat naked women out in the shower:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

And it's not just Obama, it's more or less every serious presidential candidate in the last 40 years.

And until Trump, every single one of them wised up upon taking office (or were just lying in their campaign) because they realized it would undermine the peace process and destroy the United States's credibility as a mediator.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

But a political candidate making baseless statements and lying on the campaign trail is okay guys don't worry

drain the swump

I didn't say it was OK to lie.

I'm saying it's OK to renege on a promise to do something that will actually cost lives.

Ideally, none of them would have made the promise to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Having made that promise, it is better to break it than go "welp, few days of riots, gently caress it."

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I'm getting at the fact that the MAGA warriors will trot this video out as an example of how trump isn't wrong about what he did because obummer did it first, and they will ignore the fact that it was on the campaign trail while saying that the promises trump made while campaigning are just "things you say to get elected nbd"

It wasn't a post against you

ah, gotcha

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

jesus

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiW4vVh3xo