Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

If I was Jones’s neighbor I’d be furiously googling to self defense laws and how to legally booby trap your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:perfect:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

My Spirit Otter posted:

the current vegas over/under on whether the cop will get charged with filing a false report is at 0.09%

Lol 0%

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

They’ve lost the info warrior vote.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

FBS posted:

I spent like ten full seconds thinking this was Tom Clancy

Equal amount of brain worms understandable

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

They always do operator rolls too lmao. What is up with that dude's magazine though?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Notahippie posted:

It's a pepperball gun. Somehow they got a tactilol pepperball gun.

Only utility I can see for that is “oops lol thought my AR15 was a pepperball gun didn’t realize it until I emptied the mag haha since it’s an easy mistake qualified immunity thanks.”

It’s not even colored differently than live guns like most police do.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Holy gently caress that’s cursed

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Itchy_Grundle posted:

Why would anyone bother to carry clearly spent and inert AT-4?

They're dumb as gently caress

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I just lol because I know they’ll find a way to rationalize it.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I am a strong 2nd amendment person. Also, my enemies use guns to fight authoritarianism, and this is bad.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:discourse:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PookBear posted:

CS used to use the forward assist as the charging handle and I was legit confused at boot camp because of that

Lmao I forgot

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Dammit i thought that post was because he was dead

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Internet Wizard posted:

Uh no he scored sharpshooter once and scored one point above failing once

Compared to your average military dude at the range even a dogshit Marine can shoot pretty tight. That’s pretty much the only thing the USMC teaches pretty well.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I own the same poo poo but if you ever see me wearing it in public outside of a civil war situation then please just shoot me

Kinda the point though lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

One of the most popular YouTube videos film theory crafting about Sicario is that “Kate is actually the bad guy because she’s not willing to DO WHAT IT TAKES.”

Not to spoil the ending but what it takes is apparently executing children and using JSOC as a secret death squad

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

That’s the eagles nest rich kid right?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Why would you even claim that lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

ACAB

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Especially 2LT cops

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://imgur.com/a/oFHfM0q

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Lmao

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

What the gently caress.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

CainFortea posted:

Also in the comments "We should all agree that we don't know enough. maybe she started it?"

Basically never read the comments.

I saw that one and almost linked it but I don’t wanna make anyone else’s blood pressure rise.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

“Why did my fascist buddies abandon me just because I’m in a minority group” is a question that is asked way too often.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

That’s not poison animal island that’s more racist mountain Germany.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Image macros of our fathers

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Quantum is the new blockchain!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I wonder how many people took my obvious discomfort with the thank you for your service thing as being overwhelmed with gratitude now lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

ded posted:

the person who gave him $20 knew the military pay is poo poo

It really isn’t for a job that requires no experience if you’re working a reasonable amount of hours, compared to being an equivalent worker in the US nowadays.

That being said I never worked less than 50 hours a week in the Navy unless I was on some temporary/hold on type place so hourly-wise speaking it was kinda poo poo.

So glad I’m not dealing with either “unskilled” labor hell or the Navy anymore.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Neoliberal is a Reddit group of libs that decided bad stuff about liberalism is good actually

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

A musical artist before his time

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Wasn't really sure where to post this but while looking up law about corrections to leases I found this article written by a landlord/real estate lawyer who refers to their tenet as "it"

https://www.commercialleaselawinsider.com/article/don-t-open-door-disputes-over-lease-corrections

quote:

That was the situation in a recent New York case, where an owner had to spend time and money on litigation concerning a handwritten correction to a lease extension that its tenant supposedly relied on. There, the owner and tenant were to sign a five-year lease extension. But shortly before it was executed, the owner discovered that the termination date was listed as being a year earlier than they had agreed upon. The owner made and initialed a handwritten correction that changed the erroneous four-year period to the intended five-year period—from 2013 to 2014. The owner and tenant signed the lease extension.

Four years after the tenant received the lease extension that included the handwritten correction, it contested the expiration date. It moved out and stopped paying rent—even though it later admitted that a four-year extension had never been requested or discussed. The tenant asked a trial court for a declaratory judgment that the extension ended after four years; the owner sued the tenant for breach of contract and asked the court for a judgment in its favor without a trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I clicked around on the website for the "journal's" other articles, it seems like the writer has a weird tick of using "it" in the place of "he/she/they" no matter what. Still extremely weird.