Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Taken by my wife today. Is this what we think it is?

Reverse image search on a tight crop of the insignia gets me nada and it doesn't exactly match the Nazi eagle but it makes me wanna say "yikeseroo".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Right, that's the obvious resemblance (plus the symbol that looks like an SS lightning bolt) but it's got enough differences that it seemed like it could maybe be something else.

Just weird to see it so openly in my area.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Hobo on Fire posted:

Might be a native american thing I guess, but until proven otherwise I'll assume fascist.

I think this is it, actually. While I can't find the exact design, I'm finding enough Thunderbird-related designs that I feel pretty confident that it's supposed to be a Thunderbird with a stylized lightning bolt on its chest.

It just tripped some really unfortunate heuristics that have been driven into my brain over the past 4 years :sigh:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
welp :ghitler:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
:cripes:

good night internet

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
BAD THINGS ANTIFA BELIEVES IN: Anti Authoritarianism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Missed opportunity by not having the Blockheads not be the two crucified criminals imho