Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Gotta buy at least 80.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/baby-among-dead-grenfell-fire-death-toll-reaches-80-police-say/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Nice and hot piss posted:

Marrying anyone over 350 lbs and you get a V device

Hope he can bench her weight or he's one reverse cowgirl accident away from needing the jaws of life.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Scratch Monkey posted:

A fascist who hates “liberals” but loves weed

Have you ever been to a Marine barracks? The dealers who don't get caught are dealing only psychedelics the dogs don't sniff for

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

I can't believe Donald Trump made all are troops wear skirts into combat...

A non zero number would wear utilikilts if allowed.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

did you know the police can't arrest a corpse?

Someones never been to Albuquerque.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Brute Squad posted:

can't drink beer out of a sword.

Just pour it down the middle with the tip in the dudes mouth like it's a dancers leg in from dusk till dawn. It's easier if it has the groove in the middle, just have to account for the spoon like splash up when it hits the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Its like some kind of alien entity that's mimicking or camouflaged as a house. Perhaps it feeds on insurance fraud, or airplane lasers.