Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

It's photoshopped :nms: trump micropenis :nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

It's his mate, Kim Il Barry (Not pictured: Kim Il Larry)

Ride into Baekdu Mountain, shiny and chrome.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I once had an ad guy explain to me that booze ads were the most fun ones to make by far. I believe him.

https://youtu.be/qbD0sV5KZlU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Dodge is going to be Chinese owned before long so we can only hope their new communist masters continue to endorse running over nazis.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Don't be such a bloody cocksucker about it, just pop on down to the White House!

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

It's a bit... on the nose.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Ataxerxes posted:

A Scottish take on the Brexit frouhaha:

I love this

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

savage :golfclap:

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

This is the kind of stuff you see when you hit the sort by newest button on Deviantart. Seriously, try it.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

One of the most bizarre things I have ever witnessed. It's like some demented David Lynch fever dream is leaking into real life.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1085014962500583424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

:sigh:

Which of you two is less full of poo poo?

Not that I don’t appreciate free translation, I’m just assuming one of you is yanking my chain.

No chain yanking necessary.