Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:eyepop:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I had one of the surrender at appomatox with #handsupdontshoot but drat if I can find it

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I met Coulter once when she spoke at U. South Carolina about 15 years ago, there are good reasons you never, ever, ever see full body shots of her standing up on tv.

Literally a 6'1 anorexic with a boob job accounting for 60% body weight

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Like, bitch is so front heavy I'm pretty sure she's only able to stay balanced via Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" shoes

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Zeris posted:

I have this suspicion that photo might actually be real

The highlight on the hand is 180° off from where it should be given the window, but I Want To Believe.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hadn't stalin already starved 10x that many ukranians when that went to press

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pull up thread

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

His wife may or may not exist, check the CE thread.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Dan Lacey used to be like this guy until he bought an account to defend his work and ended up becoming one of us.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

was that posted by some christian group bc it's a pretty brutal self own

e:ahh there's the parody team logo oh well

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

fixed

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

It's so weird, because I met Mike Huckabee at a tiny primary event in '08 and he has huge glassy spongebob eyes that just don't translate to camera at all. The man is the closest thing I've ever seen to an IRL walking anime.

E: S-huck ca. 2007:

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jul 9, 2018

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Owning a blue & gold General Sherman with the south african flamethrower theft-deterrent system is literally my only goal in life

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

that time some bitcoiner tried to evangelize a subreddit for camgirls and got brutally schooled on every aspect of sound business fundamentals

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I would almost believe that was genuine '91 vintage except for the new-design potato chip bags in the background

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I think it's supremely entertaining that some of the younger (early to mid twenties) streamers have started referring to stupid people as "tide pods" or just "pods". They're owning it and they don't care and it's glorious.

they're how this whole thing got started in the first place, back about 5 years ago when those first came out there WAS a rash of young children mistaking them for candy and now the survivors of that cohort have reached their edgelord years and are looking back and reminiscing on what a retarded rear end in a top hat Dead Lil' Timmy was

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Seems extremely on-message for freemasonry but the lack of tux is p. suspicious. False flag imo.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nystral posted:

Does that shirt have the SS bolts on the front where the logo is on most polos?

Looks like the standard issue Proud Boys Fred Perry to me, you'd think for $80 it would be a little tougher to rip

E: no you're right it sure does.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

o7

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

i really don't care do u

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

All the lifelong Clemson fans I work with think this is fine.

Bring the meteor.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

This is good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn6ZVpJLxs

Musk is a tremendous idiot.

nice :grovertoot: shoutout in there

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Those dudes are like half the reason I've never attempted to grow a beard or even let myself get past 48 hrs of stubble.

The other half is I've seen my brother and know my fate contains only facepubes.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/elivalle...ingawful.com%2F

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Tryzzub posted:

its actually a stupidly misleading chart; it combines people who are considering supporting a candidate and people who are committed to a candidate, and none of the people polled are committed to supporting harris

Even worse than that, it's a poll only of previous-experience campaign staffers, and even worse than THAT, n=60.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-2020-democrats-being-considered-by-early-state-activists/

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:piss:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

wasn't the AF offering 150k reup bonuses for F22 pilots a while back and still only getting like a 30% take rate?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:sherman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrYlR6RwRCw

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

He was born on Ft. Bragg, it was inevitable.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Props to the big spender that carried a 4k camcorder to desert storm I guess

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

how did groverhaus escape into the wild of the internet anyway, is it just that legendary

The first wave of FYAD posters grew up and refocused their powerful posting skills to Twitter

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

mlmp08 posted:

I feel like it's less because it's a garbage-rear end house design and more because it was so thoroughly braggingly documented by the creator.

There was an extremely awful bathroom refurb in DIY recently that was probably less safe, but it was quickly abandoned by the builder.

ahahaha no no he posted another thread not so long ago bragging when it was finished and it entered the mainstream as The DOOM Shitter

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/new-doom-map-recreates-a-famously-terrible-bathroom-1833078521/amp

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mzuri posted:

That is not a problem with the platform, it is a problem wih people who cannot think critically.

Advocating for someone you subjectively think does not think the right way to be denied a platform because stupid people exist is a very slippery slope, comrade.

Lemme go get my skis then

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

is that to warm the glow plugs because if so lol my VW Rabbit Pickup works the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

whole lotta shitbags outing themselves in the replies