Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

CainFortea posted:

Also the CWO5 threatening great bodily injury if anyone tries to make them do anything.

At least someone has their priorities straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That Mitch McConnell is... well, I'm sure I'll never be the same after witnessing it.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That's the first bit of Russian propaganda that has made this American want to stand up and salute.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I have no idea how to get a Cyrillic alphabet to Google what that translates to.. anyone wanna help?

"Russia is really great. As proof, just take a look at this mural of the mightiest navy in the world. and also a Russian warship"

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 31, 2022

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

:sigh:

Which of you two is less full of poo poo?

Not that I don’t appreciate free translation, I’m just assuming one of you is yanking my chain.

I am not full of poo poo, I just took a massive dump.

:v:

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I can't ID any of those but are any of them the Moskva that sank a few months ago?

The one on the left is Russian, but definitely not a Slava-class. It doesn't have the racks and racks of exposed launch tubes. The other two are a Nimitz (I think) and a Spruance (I'm sure of).

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 31, 2022

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

That is definitely not a Spruance.

Looks like one to me. What is it?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Madurai posted:

The one on the right is a Tarantul-class missile corvette.

Holy poo poo how did I not see that huge loving dome

It's literally the same photo, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Remember when Trump tweeted out a photo of what were "supposed to be" US soldiers but ended up being SS reenactors? Good times.

In some ways it was a mistake for me to spend his presidency ignoring him as much as possible, but it's moments like this that make me think I may have made the better choice for my mental health.