Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

I identify as a user of Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili Crisp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
feeling very threatened by 8th grade math and smart dames

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Deathy McDeath posted:

Dad is closing in on 80 and still rides his bicycle daily. Hopefully he lives for another 20 years!

:3: go get em, deathy's dad

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
BUD/S dud
bellringer
EOD Tech
etc

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1224910919697944576

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I hope they all catch the rona. Them and the lady on Twitter arguing that it's not communicable through social contact.

None of them will ever see a moment's consequence from their lovely worldview. All of these chuds protesting to re-open their states will only ever see coronavirus as liberal media hype, even as the disease goes on to lay every decent god fearing old person in their hometown low.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
dam I hate when multi billion dollar business enterprises support marxism

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Internet Wizard posted:

Everyone knows the pro-tier move is the wizard sleeve

True, but now I'm suffering flashbacks of some Army first sergeant, maybe the FOB mayor, yelling at me about my wide open cuffs as a third class on Sykes in OIF in '06

gently caress the Army, DCUs with the Elvis collar for life

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
My first deployment we carried M11 pistols, which were some model of Sig Sauer da/sa 9mm. Those things had an amazing grip shape and angle, just perfect. Ruined me for the M9 forever.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Two Fing and I were discussing the Siccario films the other day, and about how the moral of the first one was “Hmm, the drug war and a militarized border are contributing to an ever-spiraling cycle of violence and are pretty bad!” whereas the second was “Hmm, the drug war and a militarized border are contributing to an ever-spiraling cycle of violence and it’s loving AWESOME!”

The second one lacked all of the complexity and rigor of the first and basically just felt like chud fan fiction with a budget.

One of my navy buddies tried to point to the first sicario movie to support an argument that we basically need a fully militarized USBP with carte blanche and [more] prison camps for undocumented people

I didn't really get his argument, tbh

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
You can't stolen valor him over it, either. He'll just say his dream of serving his country was stolen from him. Chuds everywhere will have wipe a single tear from their cheek, saying "I almost signed up to be a recon marine, too"

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Oh god, they don't understand at all. The masks are used. Look at the trash bag, the bundles of wadded and folded masks. They're used. Why would you have your children dig their bare little booger hooks into a trash bag of used surgical masks even if there wasn't a lethal respiratory virus pandemic uggggghhh no no no

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Was he even in the Air Force? Who wanted that photo of him eating the hot dog? Did he actually eat the hot dog? Was it good? How does he view his service in general and his service as a model in that photo in particular in the context of GWOT and the MIC? What toppings does he prefer on a hot dog?

I'm pretty sure I never saw that photo in a DFAC or exchange food court. I think I have seen it in like a little food stand at the front of a Target store

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Feb 18, 2022

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Feb 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006