Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

JFairfax posted:

lol gently caress london

christ, I'm due to move in with my girlfriend at some point this year and we're going to have stay in London for at least two years until her eldest has finished his GSCEs and we're both already terrified about how we're going to cover the rent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Pochoclo posted:

Yeah, for three people you're gonna end up spending at least £1500 if you want to be near a Zone 1/2 tube station. "Living wage" is a joke by the way, I have no idea how anyone not in tech/fin survives.

she lives in zone three, within walking distance of Hanwell, Ealing Broadway and West Ealing to the north and Boston Manor, Northfields and South Ealing and it's not a particularly nice three bed terrace either. Also, she also has a just about to three year old who is just too drat cute for her own good

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

None of this is Corbyn's fault and only people as clever as you are able to understand this. I see.

so you only quote the parts that give you the answer you want as opposed to the whole response which you can't answer. I see

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

No youre trying to spin a line of nuance to defend the farce that is Jeremy Corbyn.

Horseshit. You can't even defend your own farce. I see

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

It's a struggle to reconcile your claim that you're a doctor with some of the stuff you've shared with this thread. Frightening.

so epousing an opinion different to yours means that they are not competent or qualified to carry out their job they are paid to do? I see

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

DesperateDan posted:

If that spunknugget happened to get his delicates prized off with a rusty spoon wielded by an irate, escaped silverback gorilla, it wouldn't be justice enough

nah, make him work in a Job Centre for a month and see how long he lasts with that attitude

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Another endorsement for Are Nige

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/836051827581841409

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Is anyone else's Labour Party quarterly newsletter called THE COMRADE, or is it just my constituency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

JFairfax posted:

Are you sure you're on the correct mailing list?

if imgur wasn't making GBS threads the bed, then I'd link the thing but as far as the email goes it looks fairly official

• Locked thread