Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Regarde Aduck posted:

There aren't really any right wing animes. That's the strange thing. Maybe Berserk because Guts is really loving manly and doesn't afraid of anything? Toho (their loving mascot) is about fairies and shrine maidens, what the gently caress does that have to do with the right?

Guts has his life saved by women on many occasions, I don't think the anime hitlers would like that

</weebchat>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Oberleutnant posted:

Christ there are some twats posting in here these days.

..but enough about Pissflaps, really.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

jabby posted:

Or to put it another way, Pissflaps is wrong about literally everything.

Can we get this in the next OP?

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Baron Corbyn posted:

York is one of the places outside London that is allowed to have nice things.

For full disclosure, in Swansea we have the National Waterfront Museum, a mummy in the Museum of Swansea, and an indoor jungle.

Liverpool has a bunch of Museums and fantastic architecture*, is cheap as chips, and contrary to how it's portrayed on TV, lower crime than most other big cities.

I get paid the same in a development job as I was in London, and my nice house cost under 100k.

*thanks slave trade.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Sion posted:

point of interest - there's a Dredd comic drawn by Alex Ronald that features 'Strath-Meg' which is full of highlanders and vikings.

Based on my time spent with the scots and scandinavians, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Jippa posted:

So how is every one celebrating #GlobalScouseDay?

Making a heaving great pan of scouse for friends and family, and donating a wedge to the feed the homeless fellas down by the bombed out church.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

That seems a weird filling for pancakes.

weird but Correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Killed By Death posted:

You can't go to town in a bathtub.

Last of the Summer Wine proves that you can.

Spuckuk fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 28, 2017

• Locked thread