Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Boaty McBoatface will topple this government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Roses are red
Tossers are blue
Let me gently caress you lady
Something about the lib dems and students

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/827544421570863104

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

bristol buses 5 years ago were atrocious, they're slightly better now, but congestion is still a huge problem now

they're working on the metro rail system at the moment ^

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

JFairfax posted:

when you say working on, do you mean 'talking about' ?

because they've been talking about it since the 1990s

talking about is probably a better phrasing

it finished the second round of consultations last december

https://travelwest.info/projects/metrowest

i honestly believe they will do this, it's not planned to be operational till 2020 at the earliest, but it will be more useful than the loving metrobus

the new estate they're building at cribbs/patchway is having easy rail access planned as well

BS8 reppin'

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

it'll be real i swear!!11

being honest though both metrorail and metrobus were huge vanity projects by the gently caress in the red trousers

the metrorail would be good and nice though

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I have a break whenever I like as long as my work is to schedule

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

the leaked texts in PMQ went down pretty well

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

yeah the alternative facts thing was ridiculous, glad we're going down that route as well now :thumbsup:

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

am i right in thinking all the amendments have been knocked down so far?

edit: 1952 - Princess Elizabeth formally proclaimed herself Queen and Head of the Commonwealth and Defender of the Faith. Lords of the Council, numbering 150, representatives from the Commonwealth and officials from the City of London, including the Lord Mayor and other dignitaries witnessed the accession of the deceased king's eldest daughter

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Thanks for the input Dr Flaps

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

this is bad for jeremy corbyn

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Jeremy Corbyn needs to stand down

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

it's a tory brexit that was endorsed by the majority of the house

so a parliamentary brexit, if you will

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

TinTower posted:

Labour's tumble in the polls: "it's only a flesh wound!"

lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Jeremy Hunt on winter pressures

grauniad posted:

The health secretary said there was “no excuse” for some of the problems being seen in the health service and that some of the care being offered was not what anyone would want for theirfamily.

But he said the changes would take time and said progress had been “disappointingly slow” in some areas.

“It is incredibly frustrating for me,” said the health secretary. “I am doing this job because I want NHS care to be the safest and best in the world. That kind of care is completely unacceptable. No one would want it for members of their own family.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/jeremy-hunt-nhs-problems-completely-unacceptable

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

people are idiots

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

gently caress the sun

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/ukip-leader-admits-claim-that-he-lost-close-friends-at-hillsborough-was-false

hahahhaha

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Out of all of last year, forget Brexit, forget Trump and forget Princess Leia dying. Fake News is literally the worst thing to have happened

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol what an utter tool

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

i would hope everyone could see a pile of burning waste in the middle of the road, but alas i am not an optometrist and do not know how good your eyes are

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

no you see the huge plume of smoke will render visibility to 0, hiding the fire and everything around you

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Personal insults, really 'flaps? I thought better of you :(

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

that whole exchange is really dumb

Looke fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Feb 16, 2017

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

how many ukippers are there

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I only identify as English when the rugby is on

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

easy-lols

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure the Russians interfered with the Bristol mayoral elections in 2012 as well

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

apparently tom watson dabbed during pmq's

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

this weather really is quite something

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

37% or something like that

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I'd say for the most part the public believe the Tories are doing a good job. I'd imagine a lot of the voting public aren't going to be as politically aware as those in this thread, so they see the Tories as trying their best with Brexit but the EU and 'Remoaners' are making it difficult for them

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

who is cathy brennon

Looke fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Feb 24, 2017

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

this thread, lol

Looke fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Feb 25, 2017

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

Poor bugger is probably just distraught that Milo got found out and is consoling himself with racism. Sad.

you forgot to capitalise and punctuate the SAD!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

croc suit what are your feelings on Jeremy Corbyn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

christ, really?

• Locked thread