Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Labour win Stoke - clearly, nothing to do with Corbyn, this victory is in spite of Corbyn, bad leader, etc., etc., Corbyn out.

Labour loses Copeland - clearly, this is completely down to Corbyn, he is 100% responsible for this, bad leader, etc., etc., Corbyn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Vegetarians maybe not, but I could certainly see Vegans becoming that unhinged.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Baron Corbyn posted:

Hey, looks like The Sun have decided to back to posting straight up "ew gays" bullshit and outing people for no apparent reason.

Presumably if he were at a poo poo hospital it wouldn't be a story.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Baron Corbyn posted:

Hey, looks like The Sun have decided to back to posting straight up "ew gays" bullshit and outing people for no apparent reason.

Found the article eventually on the website and was surprised to see that the comments were all sane "what the gently caress, how is this news? gently caress off you piece of poo poo reporter/newspaper" type.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Non-EU immigration to the UK is miniscule isn't it?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

awesome-express posted:

It's higher than EU immigration

Ah yes, I got my EU and non-EU figures mixed up in the depths of my memory.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Pissflaps posted:

So he could ignore democratic decisions if he wasn't the one to ask for them in the first place? Interesting.

Don't be loving stupid, you know what they mean.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

mfcrocker posted:

This is bad for in spite of Corbyn

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Looke posted:

apparently tom watson dabbed during pmq's

Every day I regret making him my first choice when I voted in the first election.

Tom Watson is a loving idiot.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

What has world renowned weatherman Michael Fish said about the state of affairs?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

LemonDrizzle posted:

why is labour apparently running lurch as its candidate?

He looks a bit like the first minister Tucker forced to resign in the first series of The Thick of It.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I share my name with a king - a loving king!

I am neither "posh" nor consider myself anything other than working class.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Private Eye posted:

You've forgotten about Boston.

Boston has always been a poo poo hole!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/24/paul-nuttall-going-nowhere-hes-right-ukip-stoke-central

quote:

What an interesting adventure Paul Nuttall has had in Stoke. But like Mr Benn, Mr Nuttall must now return his tweed Nigel Farage suit to the proprietor of the fancy dress shop.

If that costumier is erstwhile Ukip money-man Arron Banks, my feeling is that Paul will not be allowed to borrow the suit again. You’ve soiled the suit, Paul. The election was won by a candidate who declared someone “should sod off back to where he came from”. You were the sod-ee. There’s off-brand, and then there’s … that.

On the other hand, there were many ambiguities at the time of writing this. Nuttall campaigned in website errors yet greeted news of his defeat delphically. As he put it: “I’m not going anywhere.” Correct on at least two fronts. First, no one had booked him a car from the count. Second, he’s a dead end.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Big Tone should gently caress off to Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria on some Ambassadorial trip and get blown up by an IED.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

jBrereton posted:

How soon his impeccable record as Middle East Peace Envoy is forgotten :(

Oh, he has already been there?

Stellar job he did then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

quote:

In her tweets Mensch is unsparing when it comes to making allegations, and she has repeatedly denounced some figures in the Trump circle as traitors. She insists she has no fear of being sued for libel. “I’ve never been sued because I’ve never been wrong,” she said.

Louise Mensch is Pissplaps?

• Locked thread