Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

mfcrocker posted:

Well, we all survived January 2017. Maybe this is the month for the sweet release of death.

Please don't say that, I'm in hospital right now, and happy to note the staff are better than we deserve. Two things I have learned: I) Shouting ' Get your hands off me, you black bastard' does not assure preferential service and II) Catheters are the work of the devil, and I wish them to every Tory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

JFairfax posted:

why are you calling the staff black bastards?

Bantz, in it. For the record, I was not the old boy (who has Alzheimer's)

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Now free of tubes, thankfully before reading all that. I cantvremeber the name but it rather amazes me people get off on it, but then again I'm not into pig gobs or children, so what do I know? With luck, out today and no bed blocking. Endoscopy and home with one night stay, practically Aryan in efficiency.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

LemonDrizzle posted:

Rainfall and flooding in the Mediterranean countries has ruined the crop, so supermarkets are only letting people buy at most three at a time.

I mean, I can't imagine ever wanting to buy more than one head of lettuce at a time, but there you go.

This is all around where my parents live between Murcia and Cartaghena. All the fields (and there are a lot) are owned by subsidiaries of the big supermarkets and lettuce and courgette and what not have been literally washing down the road since Christmas. The floods were like York on any given year, but apparently they have just been endlessly replanting, only to have the new crops wash away. So the supermarkets have decided to nix the wholesale part of the operation, and send the dwindling stock to stores, and therefore charging more for the same thing for restaurants, markets et all, and eliminating any bulk buy orders. Capitalism wins once again!

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Pissflaps posted:

It's amusing to see you co-opt the language and tone of the typical Brexiter.

gently caress me, you don't half bang on like a tuppeny ha'penny record. Go and irritate another forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Pochoclo posted:

How terrible on a scale from 1 to Farage is Bercow? Because so far he's made a stand against Trump, said he voted Remain, and pisses off the Tories, that would make him a pretty okay PM on my book (if only because there's zero alternatives). But you know, he might have voted to kill puppies or something, you never know with politicians.

The majority of Tories loving despise him, so that's a plus. He does, however, have a deep!y, deeply stupid wife.

• Locked thread