Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

doverhog posted:

If you truly believe this, congratulations, you beat the system, you won.

No, he was just posting things about himself that no one believes when he tells them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of people think I made up one of my friends. This guy I met in high school is a hell of a weird character, and I always tell stories about him. We don't live in the same area anymore and I haven't seen him in, sadly, literal years, but some of the poo poo this kid used to do was so surreal and/or socially incompetent and/or mentally "off" that people think I invented him just to tell weird stories.

I have a completed save game file of Zelda: LttP with three hearts and no sword. You can see that it's completed because of the number of deaths is listed. (0)
This isn't even impressive, it's just a glitch. You can break the game if you can hit up and down at the same time and walk into a room backward. You'll go into a Z-level where you can't interact with objects at all, including walls. It turns out all the internal map is ONE BIG MAP that is loaded in the same area. So you can just sort of wander around until you find the Tri Force, and touching THAT still definitely works. (And Ganon still has a big speech for you and pose with his trident/whatever before you just sort of say "Nope!" and walk right through him.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread