Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'm 20 feet tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Professor Shark posted:

I have memories from when I was less than a year old. My dad didn't believe me, telling me that it wasn't possible, so I described one to him and he admitted that it had happened.

Edit: This isn't some sort of "joking" "my daddy touched me" post, he was fixing a lawn mower and my mother was pregnant with my brother

Yeah, you made those memories up. Memory is fluid and you just pieced poo poo together from stuff you know and your dad verified it like an idiot, further cementing the fake memories. None of your memories are 100 percent accurate and most are very wrong and embellished.

You should dedicate your life to math or something.

I know because I'm as old as time and no one believes me for some reason.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The idiot youngest from my brood has a funny way of vividly remembering things from before she was born.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I once met an engineer that wasn't an rear end in a top hat. He also drove a beamer and didn't have those blue gently caress off headlights perpetually set to highbeams.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

You must have read the thread title wrong, because I deeeefinitely believe that you're dumb as hell.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Control Volume posted:

I was run over by an unmanned golf cart as a child.

So what'd you do to piss your mum off so much?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I half remember being a sperm. My egg memories are all lost.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I still remember being a sperm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeah, not outright calling bs, cause who knows, but usually these things have a much more simple explanation like solar orientation. Just cause you don't know you're doing it doesn't mean you aren't.

• Locked thread