Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I have an above average number of arms and if you have two you do too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Snorkzilla posted:

I was once paid to break up a shaving cream fight that involved a cheerleading squad in various states of undress. Some of the girls were fully nude. I also stuck around to supervise as they cleaned up the mess they had made. I was a 17 year old male at the time.

When did you transition

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm interested to know if anyone else can sense cardinal directions, like a feeling in your gut. I have really good geospatial awareness and navigation skills, and it seems to be that part of it is I can feel which cardinal direction I'm travelling in or facing. Every direction feels different. For example, I went to Mexico City for the first time and my friend took me to see Teotihuacán. I didn't know where it was, but when we were driving, the feeling for east kept happening, so I asked if that's where we were going and it was. Well, that's my weird story about being in tune with my instincts and the Earth, it's been fun.

This is because you know the difference between morning vs afternoon and have good enough eyesight to find the sun.

• Locked thread