Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

So far the detail that's made me smile most is that they remembered to give Agnes a seperate meal instead of the fish. Plenty of people will just say "fish isn't meat" and try to serve it to a vegetarian anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Are the image links not working for anyone else? Seeing the costumes is basically my favorite part of the job posts, so this currently sucks.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

gently caress I hope so.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Any guess I have about what Airy's true form sounds like is likely vastly inferior to the real thing,..unless it stays the same.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

:toot: We did it!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I'm generally bored with how time loops and time travel work in fiction but this is actually fun. Gonna agree that it's about one loop too long though and eagerly hope to move on with the actual plot soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I hope you plan on adding this to the LP Archive since it's exhaustive and very informative about the goods and the bads of the game.