Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

One particular detail I liked about Edea's intro: She only lost the fight with Kamiizumi because her sword snapped, so she was given the sword that broke it. She's a dangerous little bastard.
Huh. I had no idea that was what happened, due to lack of video links. Then again, I generally feel there's something off about the way things are conveyed here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

What happens if you try to talk to the Adventurer while under fire?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

I assumed those two were going to be comic relief villains for the rest of the game. Interesting change.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Aces High posted:

This right here is what sold me on this game being amazing :allears:
What's happening in that screenshot?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Pirates have both good and evil otters in their hearts.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 1, 2017

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Cattail Prophet posted:

I can't believe Praline isn't loving dead.
Praline died on the way to her home planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Also the Land is called the Duchy of Eternia so naturally it has a Douche as we have now seen.