Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pureauthor posted:

So, first thing to note: I really love what they do with the backgrounds and designs for towns. Whole place looks like a watercolour painting.

Same here. I was very pleased to see the main character walk around in a world that looked a lot like a Professor Layton game.:allear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Silver being used as protection against poison is actually an idea taken from the real world, not fantasy at least. In China, royalty would use silver chopsticks because it was believed that any poison in the food would cause them to darken. It didn’t really work out, but the thought was there. :v: Not sure if the use of silverware is the same for western royalty or not.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm really curious to know just what Khint was satisfied with when he died. He said something about not running away this time, so maybe he had abandoned a previous monarchy before and he feels good he didn't run away this time?

Looking forward to seeing Tiz and crew blaze it erryday in the miasma forest.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Ringabel was flirting with a gecko lady. Or a lady clinging to the wall.

Please don't kinkshame.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I really appreciate how the climax of the story is taking place in a wintery landscape. Heck, I like it well enough when game make winter levels scary, but this is pretty ace.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Greyarc posted:

I'm used to typing up large amounts of text on a regular basis, but transcribing this next update still gave me hand cramps. Hope you guys have as much fun reading it as I did writing it! :unsmigghh:

Actually, I've got something a bit different in mind to help, uh, get through the segment. It might delay the next update, but hopefully it'll be worthwhile. We'll see how it goes.

I can't wait. :getin:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Man this game is so much better when the characters are actually explaining things to each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

quote:

I just want to take a moment to say that this is some top tier stuff, OP. :five: