Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Eternia-lady's catchphrase is hilarious mostly because of the acting. "Mrgrgr" is just some onomatopoeic grumbling, but the english VA reads it exactly as written, very clearly and carefully pronouncing every syllable. Murrrrr gurrr gurrrrr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

In Norse mythology, Ratatoskr the squirrel ferries messages up and down the World Tree between Nidhogg the serpent at the roots and the eagle that lives at the top. He does not always report the messages accurately, due to a bad memory, a keen sense of mischief, or both.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

They pretty much had to do it that way so you could become a solid adventuring party after murdering them all and doing the Megaman trick with their asterisks.

In my game, I mostly made Tiz the white magic/healer/utility character, Agnès the black mage/magical damage-dealer, Edea the knight/tanky classes, and Ringabel the monk/physical damage classes.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

It's the city in the demo. The architecture of it pretty much sold me on the game instantly.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Greyarc posted:

Next: Men of the Sea!