Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Given her current plan until she came down with a sudden case of Not Being Alive was to hang out for 5000 years (and tortures the playable party in the timespan) until the crystal regrew, she'd probably just wait until she could help some other Vestal patsy gain enough power to perform the rite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The rea issue is trying to suss out the ingame reason the party is doing this.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

'you need to go find a world with stronger trash mobs to level grind on'

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also Bahamut's special attack in here is called 'Pico Flare'.

:allears:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Ah yes, the Good Part of the loops.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Since telephones don't address, maybe the numbers refers to her home address. :v:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I Shin Smashed Qada so he procced the fire weakness after everyone else used their big Fire attacks every turn.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

TwoPair posted:

Honestly I feel like the only reason the other worlds (well, past like world 3 or 4 when you figure out Airy's poo poo) existed is because the devs thought "oh hey we've got these cool new hard boss configurations the players can fight!... but we can't do that now narratively because they're all dead... HMMMM..."

No because this is the improved version. The original version (which is Japan exclusive) had worlds 4 and 5 being the same as Worlds 2 and 3. Just go around fighting the individual bosses again.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also very important: Just because you are opposing Black doesn't mean you can't be Black yourself.

Airy is a villain. So is Eternia from World 1.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Yeah the plot's a mess at this point.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I like how Ouroborous' dialogue makes it clear he thinks he's talking to a bunch of complete imbeciles.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

11 million years of service gets you 2 free heals.

The benefits package is terrible.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

It might be that Ouroborous' window into the world is through the 'portals' (aka 3DSes) and what he sees is a bunch of people sitting around all day free to faff around with the lives of other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

FF9's main villain had relatively complex motivations but the actual final boss is infamous for coming absolutely out of nowhere and just trying to kill everything forever