Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
Here's the question I have. Wasn't it like all that time ago that an angel that looked like Agnes (so we can presume, given that people are world hopping, that this IS Agnes) came from the heavens to warn of this evil monster or whatever? And this came from the far flung past, so far back that everyone who wasn't a vampire should have died? Which Agnes was that? How was it possible to go back in time, especially since it seems like all of the pillars seem to go to the exact same spot in time? And if it was 5000 years in the past or whatever, how was Agnes alive at that point to go back? Also this Agnes kept going back, since every other world seemed to know of the angel, did she just go back in time to literally every world?

I have a feeling there will be more stuff to be inferred during the ending, but I think at this point, that's the only questions I can come with at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU