Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cador_2004
Oct 13, 2012
One thing about this game that leaves me both impressed and a little frustrated: There's an encyclopedia page for everything in this game. EVERYTHING.

Having said that, I'm actually still playing right now because I got a bit turned off after a certain very confusing part that I'm sure most veterans of the game are aware of. Here's hoping you can establish some semblance of sense from that particular headache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cador_2004
Oct 13, 2012
To be fair a few points in a given stat matter a lot more early on like at this point in the LP.

Cador_2004
Oct 13, 2012
Can I just say that Ringabel's name theme is so absolutely horrible that I hadn't even realized it until after the whole theme naming thing was brought up earlier in the thread.