Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
I never caught on that the different characters had different stat leanings, so I built literally everyone wrong in my playthrough, but I had Agnes primarily as the monk the whole game, which made a particular skit with a bow later on pretty hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Glazius posted:

What is the icon for the martial arts command supposed to be? I can't quite make it out.

I think it's supposed to be an in-motion Karate Chop, but it's pretty unclear.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

If this looks familiar, it's because I moved most of it from my previous post. Jumped the gun on mentioning Profiteur there. Oops.

I thought I was going crazy for a second there. Glad to know that I'm not totally bonkers quite yet.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Stealing is wrong, Jackal. Now hold still so we can kill you and steal your Asterisk.

It's not stealing if they're dead. It's looting.