Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Recoome posted:

REALTALK: The most amazing thing which has recently happened is that the narrative of "limp-wristed leftists" or whatever is being smashed as hard as Nazi's face and now it's all about "Left wing hate free speech :qq:" or whatever which is just loving laffo

Like if you are a nazi/fascist in Amerikkka at the moment and don't have all your nazi buds with you, you end up flat on the footpath and it's even a meme now

Did you go to the counter rally on Sunday?
I had to work that day but I would have liked to have gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I think he means shock as in no-one could believe what they said after "I'm not racist, but" and how often they swore

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
So who's here at this Greens campaign school at UQ today?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Kafka Syrup posted:

I was meant to be. How did it go?

It was pretty good, my only issue was they had two separate workshops at once, so you couldn't do everything.
Also I was way too tired to go yesterday so instead I slept until 4 which was a pro choice I think.

• Locked thread