Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Is mundine a lettuce or cabbage now? Racists are getting weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

open24hours posted:

This reads like fanfiction, but still, lol.

Imagine a plum mouthed toff like Turnbull trying to have a conversation with Donald trump, carnival barker

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

i wonder if turnbull has the balls to cancel the joint strike fighter deal or something in retaliation
actually no i don't of course he doesn't

Haha yes. First the tpp then that

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Ahahaha I just saw the best and probably most scarily accurate reasoning for why Trump chewed out Turnbull.

The :siren: Liberal :siren: Party.

I agree with his reasoning

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

^gently caress you

Somebody tried to pull that bullshit on me with the Simpsons Australian episode because of the australoa: hurt feelings of, folder and I was like motherfucjer did you not see yahoo serious and Paul hogan in the slideshow

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Why the hell is 7 so Pauline obsessed?

Anidav posted:

Like I swear someone on sunrise loves the gently caress outta Pauline and keeps kicking off people to ut her on again and again

Surely not, not on the channel that brought us Border Security: Australia's Front Line

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ZombyDog posted:

Channel 7 kept Pauline in the public focus when they had her on Dancing with the Stars, so maybe there's an undisclosed exclusive sweet deal, publicity arrangement, raunchy photos, an exec who's a little sweet on her, or some one has decided that it's the only way that Channel 7 can stay relevant.

Channel 7 has been doing this for years. Shows like sunrise, border patrol and home&away are used as agenda setting devices that frame the limits of acceptable discourse.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Feb 7, 2017

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Didn't bernardi almost get in trouble for some scam stock/sports betting system website he used to run years ago?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bill shorten is such a loser, he's not a real rich like me, malcolm trumbul

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his rear end out. He's a poor! He's a poor! He's a poor! A poor, look, there's a poor! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers! Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a loving fork up your rear end! -malcom tirbkFLknf

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

Under questioning from bewildered Labor senator Sam Dastyari, who had appeared as a guest on One Nation's 'weekly catch up' Facebook broadcast, Senator Hanson said she liked Mr Putin "as a person who stands up for his country and he fights for his country…as a strong leader for his country."

"…[On MH17] You are picking out something, do you think that everything that our prime ministers have done has been in the best interests?

"You know everyone has done something.

"I am not saying I support him for what he has done there, but overall, as a person, who is strong and stands up for his country [I do support him]."

Senator Dastyari referred to Mr Putin as a "murderous tyrant", while Senator Hanson's colleague Malcolm Roberts also professed his admiration for the Russian leader.

:australia:

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...209-gu9lj0.html

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Not sure which nation in the name "one nation" is the one they mean

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Those hiv researchers had it coming

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

adamantium|wang posted:

These cowardly fucks

Scott morrison is a one trick pony, that trick is threatening the most vulnerable

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Why did he do this? Is it like when a bunch refused to be present for rudds stolen generations thing?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Oh I should have just looked at the replies. He really is that horrible

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Noidea what this is about but I'm comfortable dismissing it as pc gone mad and the author as somebody who needs to get out into the real world

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

Former Labor leader Mark Latham has also become a regular guest on the podcast.

Hahaha

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

starkebn posted:

Is there any more to it other than they choose someone from the other team, and a woman to boot? Because none of the media about this is giving any other context for a tantrum.

Not only is she a woman, she has cooties and will probably try to kiss me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Aww geez, you admit to sexually assaultING women on one tape...

• Locked thread