Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Left wing unions cries the Prime Minister whose fate is literally in the hands of George Christiansen, Corey Bernardi and Scott Morrison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

gently caress most if not all Newspaper in this country.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Actually the Epoch Times and the Saturday Paper are good.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

quote:

At one point Trump informed Turnbull that he had spoken with four other world leaders that day — including Russian President Vladi­mir Putin — and that, “This was the worst call by far.”

quote:

“This is the worst deal ever,” Trump fumed as Turnbull attempted to confirm that the United States would honor its pledge to take in 1,250 refugees from an Australian detention center. Trump, who one day earlier had signed an executive order temporarily barring the admissions of refugees, complained that he was “going to get killed” politically and accused Australia of seeking to export the “next Boston bombers.”

SAD DEALS

SAD

YOU'RE FIRED

MUH CROWDS!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

*Turnbull tries to speak but is interrupted by an airhorn and sitcom laughter*

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Isn't Chemsex having sex while on Meth?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

adamantium|wang posted:

I'm still giggling at the thought of Turnbull shoveling one and three-quarter million dollars of his own money into the election and squeaking in by a single seat

Hopefully we boot the Top Hat off the Monopoly board next election and replace him with whatever Monopoly piece Shorten is....

The Dog?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm laughing so hard at "I will study this dumb deal"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wow at all the twitter bots hash tagging it as fake news immediately

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

Wow at all the twitter bots hash tagging it as fake news immediately

It seems conservatives have been hiring robot supporters for awhile but Trump has amassed a Skynet

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

well why not posted:

If i were a teen now I'd be learning a second or even third language in hope of making a career teaching English somewhere in Asia. It's one of the few things that we can do better than other countries in SE Asia.

My mom does this. China just throws her a house free of charge just for knowing English and being in China. The perks atm are immense.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Luckily there is the Clean Energy Finance Corporation, which funds clean technology like C L E A N C O A L

I'm dying internally too much

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Dear avatar buyer. Please return auspol to status quo. Give everyone the Anidav staring at dog avatar.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lmao.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

Why the hell is 7 so Pauline obsessed?

She clearly has mates on Sunrise

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Like I swear someone on sunrise loves the gently caress outta Pauline and keeps kicking off people to ut her on again and again

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

*Checks facebook comments *

"Finally, now nothing is stopping the liberal party from going back to the centre where they were under Howard! "

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

open24hours posted:

Offshoring is essentially the same thing as importing, but you're importing labour instead of goods. All protectionism does is protect the rent seeking factory owner/employer from competition and make goods more expensive for the consumer.

People who lose their jobs should be supported by a well resourced welfare system so they can find something else to do. It's the withdrawal of that support, not free trade, that makes life miserable.

A good post. Music to my ears

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Jesus chest Campbell Newman hosed Queensland Rail so hard, its become a vengeful ghosts and claiming Minister scalps.

Seriously gently caress Campbell Newman.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

Hahahah what the gently caress.

Also is there really anything to be scraped in the area between the Coalition and One Nation?

Great, now when I go to work I have to read out
One Nation
Shooters and Fishers
Nick Xenophon Team
Australian Christians
The Greens

AND

Cory's Conservatives!

Whatta list of minors.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

*hottest Brisbane weather ever recorded in Janurary*
"Nah mate, it ant global warming we are Australia, it's always hot!"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Palmer was Ron Paul

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

All of the crossbenchers are piles of poo poo.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The Liberal backbencher George Christensen has signalled he will break ranks with the Turnbull government to vote for a non-government bill calling for a commission of inquiry into the banking industry. The announcement from the outspoken conservative follows the defection of the Liberal senator Cory Bernardi this week.

The...hero...we...need? :psyboom:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Who was it even for? Question time is just for Journalists to laugh at, right?

I mean, Joe Slow wouldn't give a gently caress what Trumbles calls Shorten; his political opnion starts and ends with "I just wish they would get on with the job, ay?"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ever since Bernie Sander's, pretty much every party leader has put on an anti billionaire mask. Comes off as fake. Waste of PR time.

Dunno why Turnbull is bothering since he usually waves his business experience like a flag as his apparent strong point.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

*watch Shorten's 7:30 interview on facebook*
*check comments section*
"BUT BILL WHEN WILL YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ABORIGINAL AND AFRICAN GANGS KILLING PEOPLE IN MELBOURNE??????"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Qld also still owns it's power grid iirc

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

QLD and WA are both going to elect One Nation MPs but not because we are bad states but because we are the brave heroes that dived in first in which our death spiral will warn the other states causing the vote percentage share for the Greens to go up.

We are the states that feeds Victoria's Spirit bomb while Sydney fights Freiza.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Yeah, nah QLD and WA are just poo poo and should gently caress off.

Goku no...

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think QLD is Yumcha, WA is Tien, SA is kid Gohan, NT is Dende, NSW is Krillan, Victoria is Goku and Act is Piccolo.

Tasmania is Hercule.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hutt River is Garlic Jr and New Zealand is Vegeta.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

NTRabbit posted:

Don't ever buy from Dominos again just fyi

http://www.theage.com.au/interactive/2017/the-dominos-effect/

A six-month investigation by Fairfax Media into Domino’s and its franchisees has uncovered widespread underpayment of wages, the deliberate underpayment of penalties using a delivery scam and the illegal sale of sponsorships of migrants for as much as $150,000.

Here we go again.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lmao at Tim's photo.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

asio posted:

Who changed it from 89 to 93 seats...?

Qld govt redrew the map a few months back iirc

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

On Thursday One Nation disendorsed a candidate for the Queensland state election for not paying a $2,400 upfront fee to cover, in part, campaign materials.

Elise Cottam, the candidate for Callide, told Guardian Australia she had intended to have her son provide marketing material for “next to nothing” but the party had disendorsed her for failing to meet a Monday deadline to pay.

Literally using your son as an unpaid intern Mr Speaker

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

VIOLENCE QUEENSLAND POLICE USING NATIONAL loving GUY YEAH BLAME ASHBY TRYING LNP CANDIDATE

Yes, that pretty much ecplains the upcoming Queensland State Election.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

WA Libs have officially announced that there will be a Preference deal where the Liberals will preference One Nation in the regional seats and One nation will preference the Liberals in every other non regional seat they are contesting; pissing off the Nationals extremely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

Forgive my ignorance re WA LNP politics, but how many regional seats would the libs be actually standing a candidate in (rather than leaving it to the nats).

Details of the controversial deal were confirmed by senior Liberals yesterday, with Nationals claiming privately they had been double crossed.

Under the plan, the Liberals would preference One Nation above the Nationals in the Upper House country regions, and in return, they are demanding One Nation would preference the Liberals above Labor in all Lower House seats they were contesting.

Mr Barnett, who in February warned voters against voting One Nation, yesterday declined to comment.

That's all we know about the deal at this point.

• Locked thread