Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Have to admit some satisfaction at watching the most spineless, bootlicking allied government get wrecked by the trump twitter regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
http://www.theage.com.au/federal-po...210-gua4ga.html

quote:

Former Liberal MP Ross Cameron has resisted making an apology for derogatory remarks about gay people he made at a conservative fundraiser, as colleagues and the NSW Liberal Party distance themselves from him.

The Liberal Party member and Sky News presenter told the Sydney gathering the NSW division of the Liberal Party was "basically a gay club" and labelled Fairfax Media's Sydney Morning Herald "The Sydney Morning Homosexual".
"I don't see a single sentence of my remarks which is critical of gays," he said. "I gave a very pro-gay speech in which I said gays have been associated with the creative class since the beginning of history."

Being so homophobic you think gays have overrun the Liberal Party is kind of impressive.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

thatfatkid posted:

Not acting like a child and name calling the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world?

calm_rational_hitler_comic.jpg

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

quote:

I've got indo mates and fuc their [sic] arrogant about their superiority over us lazy Aussies. we are regarded as poo poo in Indonesian eyes.

mateship, one of those true blue aussie values

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
"Leftists are rich out of touch snobs who sneer at the working man."

"Oh you have to rent in the city? Maybe you should have bought a house instead :smug:"

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
I thought the backstory to the new movies was that the terrorists previous good guys won and are now the legitimate government, but instead of destroying the bad guys they just decided to leave them alone and the new good guys are fighting them by themselves.

So either a far-left or a far-right critique of moderate centrism.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Solemn Sloth posted:

To whoever said not even bill shorten could gently caress this up(an opinion so stupid I guess it must be Anidav)

The young guy shorten invited up on stage is:
An SDA delegate
An ALP campaign volunteer
Seen posing with Bill Shorten last election
Under an EBA rather than the award conditions

:bravo:

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-po...223-gujvvr.html

quote:

According to his Facebook page, Mr Hunter in November received the "Young Achiever Award" from the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees' Association, known as the shoppies.

Here is the article about this if anyone hasn't seen it.

:negative:

Can anyone in the thread explain how the SDA became so useless and bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

“He is the prime minister under God - I consider that a sacred office and I would be loathe to push a spill motion or do any of those sorts of things which people are somehow suggesting,” he told Perth radio station 6PR

The prime minister has the divine right of kings now? :psyduck:

• Locked thread