Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
I think I remember someone describing a stew as robust on the tele once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
It's kinda amazing how much work, money, and bother has gone into keeping an ultimately small number of refugees out of the country.

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

I don't see why anyone bothers worshipping a god with such bad aim.

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

The problem is you think we're engaging in groupthink rather than coming to the same very very obvious conclusion. That you came to a different conclusion says a lot about you. That is all. I have a vague impression that you've done this sort of thing before too so I imagine it's even easier to jump to conclusions for anyone who pays more attention to the threads. It's not some conspiracy or "liberal" compliance tactic or whatever it is you thought was going on.

• Locked thread