Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Auuuuuuugh yeah folks

thats a table, looks like the chels are still realy good unlike liverpool and arsenal and mancchester united and manchester city and tottenham who all are loving gay as hell gently caress off cunts, klopp is a lil batty boy whos scared of big Diego Costa, the cost man we all love him.

heres a real interview of sean dyche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vdBeh7XnM

ok bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
That table is incorrect. Arsenal isn't at 4th

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I hope Liverpool win at least one match this month

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Arsenal's season will end this month when they get knocked out of Europe, the FA Cup and drop down the league.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

vyelkin posted:

same but boro

hell im glad adama traore is a cool and sick guy.

UnlimitedSpessmans fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Feb 1, 2017

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Sad King Billy posted:

Arsenal's season will end this month when they get knocked out of Europe, the FA Cup and drop down the league.

Sutton knocking out Arsenal would make me incredibly moist, OP

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Football is rubbish

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Not a big "soccer guy", is 6th place good for a team that just spent 200 billion dollars on players?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

African AIDS cum posted:

Not a big "soccer guy", is 6th place good for a team that just spent 200 billion dollars on players?

You could ask the manager, but he walked out on the interview

ChrisXP
Nov 25, 2004

"In football, time and space are the same thing."

vyelkin posted:

We've only got three, and one of them is Spurs so.......

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

ChrisXP posted:

We've only got three, and one of them is Spurs so.......

Only three in march as well. Being out of the cups is poo poo.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

African AIDS cum posted:

It is

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

shocking news that managers say the same poo poo in every post match press confrence.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

You have to have great mental strength to point out the mental strength of others so often.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Sutton knocking out Arsenal would make me incredibly moist, OP

They have the cat-like sandwich grabbing reflexes to do it
http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3052268/arsenal-could-face-the-biggest-keeper-in-britain-against-sutton

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Does Jose have to fear for his job soon? Might well end up with a slightly worse season than LVG last year. 1 League Cup and no top 4 probably, vs FA Cup and no top 4, after another £150m spent. I think he should be given another year no matter what, but I can understand those who are starting to doubt him.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

PirateBob posted:

Does Jose have to fear for his job soon? Might well end up with a slightly worse season than LVG last year. 1 League Cup and no top 4 probably, vs FA Cup and no top 4, after another £150m spent. I think he should be given another year no matter what, but I can understand those who are starting to doubt him.

I thought the company line down at manchester united LLC is that he needs 3 more transfer windows with the most expensive squad ever assembled around the same time united start getting some decisions.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I feel as though this could have been a lot better.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

PirateBob posted:

is this your actual opinion or is it a copy-paste, because it is a very bad opinion

excluding the cup second leg, we've gone about three months unbeaten and have been steadily outperforming everyone except chelsea, but drop two points to hull and I guess it's time to hire 'Arry

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

FullLeatherJacket posted:

is this your actual opinion or is it a copy-paste, because it is a very bad opinion

excluding the cup second leg, we've gone about three months unbeaten and have been steadily outperforming everyone except chelsea, but drop two points to hull and I guess it's time to hire 'Arry

it's been a real rollercoaster. you started the run in sixth, however after a blistering run of form you got up to sixth. the latest bad result has only gotten you down to sixth though, so it's not all bad.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Will you get the about three months unbeaten trophy for this

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

c0burn posted:

it's been a real rollercoaster. you started the run in sixth, however after a blistering run of form you got up to sixth. the latest bad result has only gotten you down to sixth though, so it's not all bad.

it's proper squeaky bum time

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

c0burn posted:

Phwoar, a little mental toughness training from the master of mind games himself, Arsene Wenger, will get them right up into 4th place. Hell, maybe even 3rd, the sky's the limit!

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

but yeah genuinely I wasn't a big Mourinho fan coming in, and I still have concerns, but we're in all the cups and we're five points off second playing good football

I'm not sure if it's dumber than #kloppout, but it's pretty close

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

don't you routinely criticize the arsenal team that went unbeaten for drawing loads of matches

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Jose posted:

don't you routinely criticize the arsenal team that went unbeaten for drawing loads of matches

"routinely" would be a bit of a stretch, but I've suggested in the past that said arsenal team wasn't as good as the united team that won the treble or the chelsea team that has the points record, which is based on being an expert in facts and knowing stuff

mostly it only comes up when some terrible arsenal fan comes along all hyped up on poppers and tofu and starts waffling on about the pinnacle of the sport being the "legendary unbeatables", a nickname which I feel should generally be reserved for teams that weren't beaten in three separate competitions

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Legendary sixth place Manchester United

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

You'll be bouncing your grandson on your knee one day telling him of the 200 zillion pound Manchester United team which went unbeaten for 3 months and finished 6th place

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Callum Wilson did his other knee, ruptured ACL

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I think boro can win on saturday.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Aaron Ramsey is out for three weeks. He's garbage, but since he's out it will probably be Oxnard-chamberlain and Coquelin in the center of midfield. Expect Chelsea to score 5+ goals tomorrow.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Wenger isn't sure why Kante didn't want less money to compete for the 4th place trophy at Arsenal

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/03/arsenal-tried-to-sign-ngolo-kante-last-summer-arsene-wenger-reveals-chelsea

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Wenger isn't sure why Kante didn't want less money to compete for the 4th place trophy at Arsenal

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/03/arsenal-tried-to-sign-ngolo-kante-last-summer-arsene-wenger-reveals-chelsea

I don't know how that was what you got from reading that.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

What are you talking about? I'm not presenting any opinions except saying that results-wise, this season could be worse than last season and that I can understand those starting to doubt him after so many games like last nights where we just can't score. I'm not personally doubting him yet.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

TheBigAristotle posted:

Callum Wilson did his other knee, ruptured ACL

feel terrible for him. he's probably done.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

I think boro can win on saturday.

mods

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

blue footed boobie posted:

I don't know how that was what you got from reading that.

“Have I looked to sign Kante? Yes. When he was in France and when he was at Leicester,” Wenger said. “I cannot explain everything [about why he preferred Chelsea] but it is quite obvious when you look at where he has gone. Was it the money? I do not want to talk about that. Transfers are transfers – you cannot explain absolutely everything.”

Arsene says he cannot explain everything about why Kante preferred Chelsea.

And Wenger may be right, but 99% of the reason Kante preferred Chelsea is because Arsenal aren't competing for titles and because they didn't want to pay him what he was worth.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

“Have I looked to sign Kante? Yes. When he was in France and when he was at Leicester,” Wenger said. “I cannot explain everything [about why he preferred Chelsea] but it is quite obvious when you look at where he has gone. Was it the money? I do not want to talk about that. Transfers are transfers – you cannot explain absolutely everything.”

Arsene says he cannot explain everything about why Kante preferred Chelsea.

And Wenger may be right, but 99% of the reason Kante preferred Chelsea is because Arsenal aren't competing for titles and because they didn't want to pay him what he was worth.

Judging by this season apparently Spurs, Liverpool, and both Manchester clubs aren't either. But if Chelsea's wage structure is considered paying a player what they're worth and no less then Arsene must be holding all off his players' families hostage to get them on the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Abramovic can dump sackfulls of money into a swiss bank account

e/ also we know Wenger doesn't do doping so maybe that has something to do with it?

• Locked thread