Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hey, wanna watch that new bird wrestling show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is he really trying to insist that he was never given a microphone during a live show while working for WWE? His entire gimmick when first brought up was lecturing the crowd. This is just like that "I've never appeared clean-shaven on television before!" tweet literally two weeks after he did exactly that.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The "exotico" excuse is a crock of poo poo and they're only using it because they want to continue this offensive gay panic stereotype without criticism when nobody loving cares in the first place.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Luigi Thirty posted:

He's not an exótico he's a lovely Gorgeous George knockoff with 1/10 the talent or charisma

I'm agreeing with you.

His entrance also smacks of Bobby Roode's Glorious gimmick. And it's depressing to see Rockstar Spud put so much effort into this.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

coconono posted:

I have this mental image of Aron Rex having a tea party with Dixie Carter's severed head now, thanks.

Best non-Hardy angle in TNA history

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What is Josh Matthews so angry about?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

DJExile posted:

I've honestly wondered this for years as well. It's got to be more than just him being a good company man and trying to stick up for his employer, he takes poo poo really personally.

Now that I think about it, I remember him being an insufferable whiny shithead on Tough Enough way back in 2001(?) and I had just assumed he grew up a bit as he made it to the commentator desk in WWE.

Nope.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Josh Matthews looks like he describes himself as a nice guy to women on a regular basis.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

flashy_mcflash posted:

WE JUST NEED

Pewdiepie

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, because it seems Pewdiepie would fit right in with new management.

Wall Street Journal - Disney Severs Ties With YouTube Star PewDiePie After Anti-Semitic Posts

YouTube fired him as well.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Looks like he already deleted the "Shoot yourself" tweet.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I swear I've seen dozens of Josh Mathews clones around the 8th St-NYU R/W stop in Manhattan. And goddamn does he look terrible for only being three years older than me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Josh Mathews is the type of kid you always knew badly needed the poo poo beaten out of him.

How that never happened in the wrestling industry is loving beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Please post gifs of Jarrett's zero-effort pin kickouts.

• Locked thread